Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CM-2500d | CM-2600d Portable Spectrophotometers
- Portable – hand-held design, lightweight, can be run by batteries or AC adapter
- Compact – measurements can be taken from many different angles
- LCD display – has multiple displays and features a display reversing function so screen can be read no matter which hand is holding the device.
- Easy to use – only has two main buttons, one to measure and another, “navigation wheel”, which scrolls through options and clicks down to select.
- SCI and SCE measurements – can calculate and display both simultaneously
- Six languages – English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Japanese
- Optional SpectraMagicTM NX Software – enables users to perform comprehensive color inspection and analysis
- Illuminated Viewfinder – makes taking measurements even easier
- Automobile, Ceramics,Chemical, Construction,Cosmetics, Electronics, Food, Medical, Paint, Pharmaceuticals,Plastics.
d/8 (diffuse illumination, 8-degree viewing), equipped with simultaneous measurement of SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded)
Conforms to CIE No. 15,ISO7724/1,ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil7 and JIS Z8722 Condition C standard.
|Sphere Size||Ǿ52 mm|
|Light-receiving element||Silicon photodiode array (dual 40 elements).|
|Spectral separation device||Diffraction grating.|
|Wavelength range||360nm to 740nm.|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon lamps (x 3).|
|Measurement time||Approx. 1.5 seconds (for measurements of fluorescent colors, at 9600 bps).|
|Minimum interval between measurements||3 seconds for SCI/SCE (4 seconds for fluorescent measurement)|
|Measurement/illumination area||CM-2500d: MAV: Ǿ8 mm / Ǿ11 mm|
|CM-2600d: MAV:Ǿ8mm/Ǿ11 mm and SAV SAV: Ǿ3mm/Ǿ6 mm|
|UV adjustment||Instantaneous numerical adjustment.|
|Control method||Directly connected to a computer.|
|Color space/colorimetric data||L*a*b*, L*C*h, CMC (1:1), CMC (2:1), CIE94, Hunter Lab, Yxy, Munsell, XYZ, MI, WI (ASTM E313/CIE), WI/Tint (CIE/Ganz & Griesser), YI (ASTM E313/ASTM D1925), ISO Brightness (ISO 2470)|