Colour and Light Measurement Solutions
CM-5 Benchtop Spectrophotometer
- Large Color LCD – easy to read, displays data graphically and numerically, and shows PASS/FAIL judgments and color plots
- Multi-user friendly – utilizing a USB memory stick, users can store each user’s settings and later read these settings back into the instrument for the next use. The USB can also be used to save target and measurement data.
- Automatic calibration – Set the unit to Automatic Calibration and every time the unit is turned on calibration can be performed automatically.
- Top-port design – positioning the sample is easy with the top-port design
- Various measuring areas –30mm, 8mm, 3mm measuring apertures adapt to different sample sizes
- Measures variety of samples –Granules, powders, chunky samples, pastes, and opaque liquids.
- Custom mini Petri dishes-beneficial in measuring tiny/ unique samples,
- Large transmittance chamber – a large transmittance chamber with no sides is revealed by sliding open the unit, so even large sample sheets up to 60mm thick can be inserted and measured
- Liquid measurements using cells – can measure liquids with optional cells, lengths 2mm, 10mm, and 20mm in order to measure different densities.
- Internal calibration for standard chemical/pharmaceutical indices – Gardner, Hazen/APHA, Iodine Color Number, US Pharmacopeia and European Pharmacopoeia can all be internally calibrated
- Chemical, Construction,Cosmetics, Electronics, Food, Medical, Paint, Pharmaceuticals,Plastics.
|Illumination/viewing system||Reflectance: di:8°, de:8° (diffuse illumination: 8° viewing) SCI (specular component included)/SCE (specular component excluded). Transmittance: di:0°, de:0° (diffuse illumination: 0° viewing)|
|Wavelength range||360 nm to 740 nm|
|Wavelength pitch||10 nm|
|Light source||Pulsed xenon lamp|
|Color space||L*a*b*, L*C*h, Hunter Lab, Yxy, XYZ, Munsell, and color differences in these spaces (except for Munsell)|
MI; WI (ASTM E 313-73, ASTM E 313-96); YI (ASTM E 313-73, ASTM E 313-96, ASTM D 1925);
ISO Brightness; B (ASTM E 313-73)
Gardner; Iodine Color Number; Hazen/APHA; European Pharmacopoeia; US Pharmacopeia