Laboratory Equipment and Systems
Laboratory Bead Mill - RotoMate II
- Compact user friendly design.
- Suitable for continuous circulating batch operation.
- Minimal loss of product.
- Significant result within short span of time.
- Use of small grinding media of 0.2mm for grinding down to nanometer range.
The Bead Mill is used for fine milling, dispersion, homogenisation of a suspension.
The milling/dispersion system in a Bead Mill consists of a Milling Chamber & an Agitator with discs or pegs.The Chamber is filled with zirconia beads & the product to be dispersed.
In the milling chamber, the grinding media is kept moving by the motor driven agitator & the product to be dispersed is pumped into the chamber through peristaltic pump.As the grinding media collides & rolls about each other, the solid particles caught between them are gradually reduced in size.
The milled product is separated from the grinding media at the outlet by a slotted screen or a gap separator, collected in a vessel & re-circulated back into the chamber via the same pump, while being continuously stirred in the same collecting vessel.
- Pharmaceuticals: Bead mills are used for nano particle size reduction applications in oral doses, inhalants and opthalmics.
- Paint,pigment & Dyes: Horizotal bead mills are used for wet milling of organic and in-organic pigments to ultrafine particles.
- Printing Ink: Our bead mills are capable of handling high viscous products and suitable for all types ( pasty, liquid and inkjet ) of inks.
- Cosmetics: Development of sunscreen, foundation, eye shadow etc.
- Agrochemicals ( Pesticides & Fertilizers): For grinding low-viscous and temperature sensitive materials
|Inner Chamber material:High chrome nickel steel
|Outer Materia: SS304
|Rotor material:High chrome nickel steel
|Sealing of the shaft
Double acting mechanical seal.
|FFKM / PTFE
|Wire-cloth cylinder of SS (mesh size 80 microns)
Size : 0.2mm to 3 mm
|Variable Frequency Drive, 2HP max. 3000 RPM
|VFD Speed, Chilled water temp, Product temp
|230V, 1 phase, 50Hz